JIVA's Quake 3 Video Archive

No replies
JIVA
Jiva's picture

I found my obsolete video DVD with Quake 3 Arena this night.

I'm adding an archive of Quake 3 Arena videos to my google drive. You can view or download them. They are in higher quality than the youtube video. Do not make noise, use headphones when listening. The time spent watching all the videos is already a long time and you will still only see the video of the game. Don't forget to play too. You can find the game on my page tigerhareram.cz/quake3.html, you can make the settings in the autoexec.cfg file or as you can. I recommend adjusting the resolution. Setting r_mode to "-1" turns on the custom width and custom height option for resolutions not in the base game. Download the link and save it to your own dropbox or google drive. Burn the video to a Dual Layer DVD along with the game. This creates JIVA's Quake 3 Arena ExcessivePlus DVD Dual Layer , game + video (maps are part of the zip file), make a print while you're doing it to make it look better. Such a DVD is also an invitation to the game. There are more people in the city that can mean something. Here is the link :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L9k6-U8hVJGCSrn224YvWEDo9SLi2PUD?usp=sharing