kTm 1:0 CLASS/18.06.2006/NOT RANKED

52 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Quote:
nagro E+: all be agree but class on the CW want change cfg. DEA post on class forum what & where we play but class want change on the CW. Its not good

Quote:
Dea: maps: freeze- dm7
tdm-dm17 and 6

cfg: 2!sweet's

players: 4vs4 or 5vs5...we'll see

i dont see anyone from class replying on their forum that they agree to play ONLY on 2!s cfg.

so, this time agree on details, and replay the match.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Yeah las post show no confirmation from Class, so once everything is agreed post again and confirm so there will be no mistakes.

GASP
f1x's picture

not good Thinking Evil

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Facts

1. Read this link there explicte wroten where Class leader ask KTM wich cfg to play, so he offering KTM to chose ? And later on KTM leader post KTM chose Arrow 2!sweet.
  2. After that post, Class leader post, that is crucial, so he dont say anything against KTM chose 2!sweets cfg THAT MEANS NO OBJECTIONS, THAT MEANS THEY AGREE Thinking:
  3. KTM have horrible ping and won no matter.
  4. KTM insist on 2!sweets cfg.
  5. Class dont wanna play on 2!sweet.cfg and insists to be played on NWC
  6. KTM insists to play on 2!sweets pesuming that was dealed before in forum and it is, because Class dont refuse, ask infact wich one cfg.
Conclusion: IMO KTM should be win 1:0 and sould be decided WO. But it will be nice to this will continue at point 1:0 for KTM and play other maps. But IMO that only depence on KTM. If they wanna to give Class chance to play.
Regards.

[/]

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 17:50

Ok let's do this. Sunday 18th. june, 20:00 GMT, 1 freeze, 2 TDM. Best of 3.

Freeze
DM11? DM7? choose... or another

TDM
DM7, DM6, pick or another

CFG
2sweet? nwc?

5v5, 6v6, 4v4??

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 18:46

maps: freeze- dm7
tdm-dm17 and 6

cfg: 2!sweet's

players: 4vs4 or 5vs5...we'll see

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 22:36

Sry girl for bad game. All was bad. I saw this text firsttime now. We are a lot of players offline. I was on weekend out of my home, out of my city... more than 100km far to my comp. Maybe nexttime... I hope...

Conclusion: noone confirmed KTM's choice. Theres no post CLASS agreed to DEA's suggestion. The post after DEA's post is after the war already hapened.

EDIT: also note that DEA waited the very last day to post her choice, only a few hours before the CW. theres no way CLASS could have responded that fast, and actualy agree.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

FOKSIE, You havent any argument. Crucial is post of Class leader who suggest two cfgs, actualy offer. And KTM leader said 2!SWEETS. After that Class leader not argue at all, that MEANS that he AGREE. He have chance to said what ever he thinks, but he dont. That means that he agree. So KTM think that 2!sweets cfg persume. Anyway You going in CW and You dont know which cfg will be played ? You post it Question on forum and never check for answer. And never ask via MSN what about cfg. Then play first map and then arguing about cfg ?
Regards.

BBSQUAD CLAN

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Quote:
Rena: After that Class leader not argue at all, that MEANS that he AGREE

actualy it means the war is off. the peculiar thing about CWs that have no deadline is that, unless both clans agree, the war doesnt have to happen.

if CLASS didnt post a reply, KTM had perfect right to DEMAND a reply. in case CLASS still doesnt reply after that, it is assumed the war is off.

if for example i did the same to mowly in the 2!S vs DRT - last second change (within one day of actual war) i can bet you he would cancell the war.

and he would have perfect right to do so.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

KTM POSTED ONE WHOLE DAY BEFORE CW :!: JUNE 17 :!: CW was played June 18 :!: Where was negotiation for CW? On forum. Why ? Because of potentional problems after, so everybody can read. On day of CW Class leader going in the war and he dont know which cfg will be played ?
Q ? Why Class play first map anyway ? And dont know all parameters of CW ?
I put my opinion, will be nice to continue playing from point 1:0 for KTM, but that depence of KTM chose, because Class literaly WALK OUT.
Regards.

BBSQUAD CLAN

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Yep, KTM posted only one day in advance. Only one. The post for the details was there for 4 days before that.

Quote:
Renatalis: Where was negotiation for CW? On forum.

Actualy i see no negotiation. Only 2 posts, and none of them got confirmed by the other clan.

Quote:
Renatalis: Why Class play first map anyway ? And dont know all parameters of CW ?

Apsolutely no idea. They made a mistake, thats obvious. Note that they are a new and inexpirienced clan, and therefore made the mistake of not checking all war parameters.

So you are suggesting to punish them badly for their inexpirience?

KTM on the other hand played a lot of wars sofar, they could have asked for confirmation. The should have DEMANDED it, actualy.
Altough its not KTM's mistake that CLASS doesnt know how to handle CWs.

Quote:
Renatalis: I put my opinion, will be nice to continue playing from point 1:0 for KTM

My point exactly. CLASS shouldnt be punished for lack of expirience, KTM shouldnt be punished for playing good and winning one map.

Quote:
Renatalis: but that depence of KTM chose, because Class literaly WALK OUT.

here we dissagree, cause KTM walked out in the same manner as CLASS. they didnt agree on details, and neither wanted to back down to the other when the lack of details became aparent.

I suggest to them to arrange next two maps using Mowly's template for clan wars.

dea
Dealinha's picture

and when class leader posted his offers i only choose it :roll: