Quake 3 song

19 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Haven't found shit, man, and i too tried to search for it occasionally. The web spiders ate it ;d

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Wow, greek alphabet is cool... i thought it would be a bit similar to russian,or at least some words would be, but no-oooo

tartaros wrote:

Από editors ζόρικο ως αδύνατο είπε η bezalel οπότε αν κάποιος κρατάει σε κανα κουτί τα cd ας κάνει ένα καλό και να ρίξει μια ματιά, δεν είναι και τόσο φρικιαστίκα πολλά ;/ Βλακεία που τα είχα πετάξει, δεν έπιαναν καν πολύ χωρό

:salute: Totally :salute:

***EDIT*** - But I know how u feel dude, sometimes i spend hours searching for *that* song (not your song in paticular, but *that* as in the sense of a song that cant be found ANYWHERE Chatterbox )

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

ALEX.K

its not hard when ou know it..i can speak and enlgish, and russian, and greek... Big grin

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

Holy Father of God. I am so happy i won't even try to show it. Years of searching. Hours that probably count in hundreds.

Sure, years distorted it in my memory making it better than it actually is (and of course the voice is completely different than stingerZ). It's like the little playground when you were a little nooblet. When you grow it looks smaller.

To help the google freaks:

EVERY GAME OF QUAKE SONG mp3 DOWNLOAD every frag you make sting police remix quake 3

download links:

rapidshare link
If you register, you'll find an attachment with teh song below.

--EDIT--

The thing is that while i was downloading the song i really kept my pants on. Not even a smile or a change in the heartbeat. But when i heard it. Oh the bliss... I turned the speakers so loud that i think the whole city heard those rail shots ;d

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

Nice Tartaros, thx to bring us a jewel of the greatest game ever made Big grin ...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

mow Q [EN]

http://www.userfriendly.org/community/ufiles/mod1c.mp3_ag.gz

found it i guess...

€: Sad guess you too Sad
€II: At least its the second version, hope it was not posted before, rofl

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

nice find. Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

my ears hurt how bad the song is Big grin

sweet Smug

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

auth
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

my ears hurt how bad the song is Big grin

AGREE. Nothing. It's just empty parody. Some awkward sampling. Pretty nothing.