BBS 1:0 kTm/14.05.2006/NOT RANKED-REMATCH WAS MADED

50 replies [Last post]
tartaros
GreekPecker's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

And i want remember u this on dm7 i shot with mg only if i get quad or u have less energy to finish u. we won dm7 noone complaing about quad at the end, but on dm11 in about 4:1 for bbs someone was really angre cuz i get quad+haste and kill 3 kTm members at one time with mg. Then someone from kTm called a vote map_restart all kTm agree that in one second. WE start then map over again there was 3:0 for bbs dea ask if pb is on, we say no cuz we dont talk about pb before cw, so they spec. I enable pb and offer play once more but they go away.

These are FACTS. Can it be more lame than that? Ask yourselves, what would you do if this happened to you? You would accept rematch or demand the points?

If it's there, you use it. Both mg and quad. If pb is off and you "didn't know it" just ask the rcon guy to turn it on. It'll kick the "bad cheaters that kick your asses".

All the above are FACTS. You CAN'T deny them or say irrelevant things.

----

Now for my sexist comment. Universal truth: Clan with a chick for clan leader is doomed. Flame me if you want, that's me.

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture
kTm*Dea wrote:

Ok pjax grandpa Laughing , yesterday you was so lamy, all the time Quad+machinegun and your leader y@sh told you to stop with that shits :!: , you dunno play with other weapons or what Shock ? So when we have played 1st metch, you won and that's ok, nobody can't win everytime, BUT i know your playing and i know that you can't everytime kill someone with rail, you are not HQ or HARD etc. so you was really doubtful for me and in 2nd game when someone from your clan told that PB is not on, and we were playing in YOUR server and you have the rcon :!: so i told to my players to go spec cuz i thought we were been cheeted by you Surprise And i know BBS have many friends and my clan KTM don't have cuz we are new so pls ppl, don't say shit about us, cuz you haven't been yesterday in server and you didn't see anything!!! I wanna rematch but in other server, not yours!! Winking have fun all Winking

so you are saying that y@sh is a cheat???

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Big OMG!
Ppl calm down, it will be 3th world war? :rabbit:

Nobody don't said that y@sh cheated...

mow Q [EN]

claaaaaanhopper

*|_I|¯¯|E*|GIZDALORD
Coollord's picture

have no idea what is a clanhooper? But yes there are undeniable points on both sides: just for eg: KTM did left the game bbs Did not arrived at time(for long)

No clear decision. Remach is at hand imho

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

Big OMG!
Ppl calm down, it will be 3th world war? :rabbit:

Nobody don't said that y@sh cheated...

well read again - at what dea wrote - if this was directed at me i would say i was being accused of cheating. Worried

Quote:
so i told to my players to go spec cuz i thought we were been cheeted by you

and a clanhopper is someone who jumps from clan to clan.

*|_I|¯¯|E*|GIZDALORD
Coollord's picture

k. it is his own business if he jups. But i ask again. REMACH??!!

2!S*Wicked(pl)
Wicked666's picture
*|_I|¯¯|E*|GIZDALORD wrote:

This will be discussed by msn with dea, only terms of the match will be wrote on the forum so itll be no doubts about maps or sth.

*|_I|¯¯|E*|GIZDALORD
Coollord's picture

okay. Just let us know in time

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
2!S*Wicked(pl) wrote:

*|_I|¯¯|E*|GIZDALORD wrote:

This will be discussed by msn with dea, only terms of the match will be wrote on the forum so itll be no doubts about maps or sth.

Arrow Rematch :!:
OK then we agree that this CW is not count for rank and we will have rematch of two clans. Happy Thank You on Your decidion BBS. Happy We all hope that rematch will be celebration of game and pure joy, no mather who will win. Happy Good luck both teams Happy Will be nice to fillup form like one of this: CW form. And when You make that form please send it to me via PM I will post it like Announcement here Happy If You wanna any help, both clans please freely talk to me. Happy

Now this topic will be locked. Happy

Best regards.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...