KO vs HK [4] : [0] 17.04.2006

24 replies [Last post]
(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

we just gonna keep on trying , and trying , and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying, and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying, and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying,and trying , and trying, trying , and trying , and trying , and trying...

untill we win.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Connection closed by remote host: too many retries.

Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

*DKZS*

gg hk gg ko

Just a little question, was played on an usa server or a europe one? because i see real bad pings for hk.

anyway, well played.

just back for a few games

(HK)?ROKKS?

GG both teams...

--

nyguss
Maniek's picture

GG KO and GG HK Laughing

*ZENUS.SWE*
Viggan's picture

gg , nothing more to say about that Happy

Are you hungry ? , do like the Indians , eat !
I'm a DICK , But being a dick aint so bad actually !

.DA|TAC.
Tac's picture

GG I<[] GG HK!

Nice Game I<[] Big grin

Asus A7N8X-X, AMD Sempron 2600+, 1GB Ram, ATI Radeon 9800PRO,
LG FLATRONF720B 17', Logitech G5,
Logitech keyboard, Trust 625Silverline Headset, ADSL 1M

Hungarian National Team Player

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

the fact is...we play for fun....most of the time...means we dont like staying in a place and waiting for the opponent to come.

you guys know us...one by one , you know our skills...;but when we play guys like KO...we think it is a fragfest..and we go like having a good time (BAMMM).

Moving round map (BAMM) , answering the phone ( Re-BAMM) , talking to our team mates ( BAMM , BAMM , and Re BAMM).....

the match just slips away ....

maybe we should explore more strategies.( like not coming to clan war for example ).....

PS ; that is just a joke. dont take it too seriously..i know you polish and german guys....Winking

H K I S F A S H I O N.

(HK)P VENERE

yeaah, nice said casa Cool