CHEATER REPORT

1058 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
CHEATER REPORT
kek wrote:

uhm...where exactly is the proof there skull? The guy could just have been bs talking. I got accused for cheating quite some times, and being tired of it i just sarcastically say "yes i cheat, or yea i wallhack". so imo that isn't proof enough...

if u would have read the whole page... u would have noticed that one ntg has been kicked for wallhack... due to some name bug it showed as ntg_triv got kicked by pb. but since he is talking some mins afterwards he wasnt the one kicked.
triv realised it was tyroghost got kicked by pb for wallhack and kicked him out of ntg.
look at ratsalads post here:
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=5588&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=465
direct link to screen:
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/download.php?id=5177

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

kek

oh right, wasnt aware of this bug, my bad. gj skull

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture
kek wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
lazer exploit (also leader of turkey national team) is busted for wallhack!
check out:
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=5588&start=480
and the login name of exploit!:
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2694

gj for the guy who added the login name of exploit to the turkey national team...

uhm...where exactly is the proof there skull? The guy could just have been bs talking. I got accused for cheating quite some times, and being tired of it i just sarcastically say "yes i cheat, or yea i wallhack". so imo that isn't proof enough...

hmm trance. you can be right but one day exploit talked with me . he said to me . he has a one lilttle brother . exploits brother was cheating sometimes . he is never listening to exploit anytime . and they are using the same pc so exploit brothers can use exploit name. we talked about this subject . let me tell that about exploit is a good player . he never use cheat things . i guess his little brother canbe a cheater

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
CHEATER REPORT
PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

hmm trance. you can be right but one day exploit talked with me . he said to me . he has a one lilttle brother . exploits brother was cheating sometimes . he is never listening to exploit anytime . and they are using the same pc so exploit brothers can use exploit name. we talked about this subject . let me tell that about exploit is a good player . he never use cheat things . i guess his little brother canbe a cheater

thats pure lieing... why exploit should use the e+ account of his little brother if he even know that his little brother cheatz.
so still busted!

kek
PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

this is just BS. the classic it was my brother/sister/mother/father/dog/iguana excuse. As Skull said, still busted. I already banned Exploit from Zombie freezer yesterday and will continue to do so on all the servers i`m admin on.

kraster
kraster's picture
kek wrote:

this is just BS. the classic it was my brother/sister/mother/father/dog/iguana excuse.

Laughing

@purg : its hard to believe it ..

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

we should keep a count on the amount of time that excuse has been used Happy

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

i m beliving u really and you can be right . i just felt to need explanation this case.

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
CHEATER REPORT
PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

i m beliving u really and you can be right . i just felt to need explanation this case.

well some things that might understand this better:
tyroghost changed his name to exploit so both are one and the same person.
tyroghost was kicked from pb for violation wallhack, means the cheat was activated and working and he was playing with it!
so tyroghost = exploit = cheater!
if u get just kicked for a cvar it doesnt mean cheat was activated.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

He was banned 2 times...And still he comes back with different ip+guid.
I told him that he was banned but he kept coming back to annoy me, using different fakenicks. We gave him a chance to explain himself about cheating but his only excuse was "that PB was bad"

Any admins you need to ban his IP ranges

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin