CHEATER REPORT

1058 replies [Last post]
GladiOol
Gladi-a-tor's picture

Cheater at:

.:RockStar | TDM | Public | Clan Server:. - 85.114.129.103:27786

Name: Ducky

The only problem is that I can't take demo's yet, changed config and forgot to do it in ](*,) D''oh
Ok, now you can't ban him, but it's just a warning if you guys see him.
He was aimbotting with his Machine Gun and Plasma Gun.
So remember ''Ducky'' if you see him.. (damn, why didn't I did it in my config yet..)

--edit--
Thx Bob for the Demo Winking

PS, don't watch my things I say Happy, but the aimbots I see are always using machine gun etc. but I wanted to see railgun aimbot but he didn't used it Sad

AiKO . RS*
GladiOol wrote:

Cheater at:

.:RockStar | TDM | Public | Clan Server:. - 85.114.129.103:27786

Name: Ducky

The only problem is that I can't take demo's yet, changed config and forgot to do it in ](*,) D''oh
Ok, now you can't ban him, but it's just a warning if you guys see him.
He was aimbotting with his Machine Gun and Plasma Gun.
So remember ''Ducky'' if you see him.. (damn, why didn't I did it in my config yet..)

thx for info, i will try to ban this guy^^

Quote:

PS, don't watch my things I say Happy, but the aimbots I see are always using machine gun etc. but I wanted to see railgun aimbot but he didn't used it Sad

LoL Gladi Happy

Asus M2N - SLI Deluxe,AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+,Radeon X1950 PRO 512 MB,1GB Hyper-X DDR2-800

+++DDL-Dream+++

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Seems that Crawler/Apocalypse is back. For those who dont know, he was kicked for a PB Hack ages ago.

[code:1]
[12.23.2005 12:56:55] VIOLATION (PB HACK) #130277: ^x98F4E3^x0089EE- -|^f . (slot #7) Violation (PB HACK) #130277 [47d792830c803503ab1740c81b570e2d(VALID) 82.47.23.228:27960]
[/code:1]

He now uses the nick xLink and plays in Zombie.

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
madbringer wrote:

Seems that Crawler/Apocalypse is back. For those who dont know, he was kicked for a PB Hack ages ago.

[code:1]
[12.23.2005 12:56:55] VIOLATION (PB HACK) #130277: ^x98F4E3^x0089EE- -|^f . (slot #7) Violation (PB HACK) #130277 [47d792830c803503ab1740c81b570e2d(VALID) 82.47.23.228:27960]
[/code:1]

He now uses the nick xLink and plays in Zombie.

As from this moment he is no longer in Zombie clan! I guess my investigations didn't stretch that far and i'm sorry for that,really sorry!
Thx for bringing this to my attention Mad.

//skinnis

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

WTF !

Im really suprised about this shit. Mad, thanks for posting the info and explaining it to me earlier.

I agree with you Skin. but to be fair we had no way of knowing about this.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Its no problem zombies, theres probably no way you could have figured it out without having his exact ip here on forum.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

X|_INK

that kick on the freezer wasnt due to cheats, it was due to pb not being updated on my machine, because i had jus reinstalled windows xp from vista (which while i was runnin vista i also got kicked on the freezer while pb was on there for inadequate os prevliges)

an if you guys think im still cheatin then although i dont have screenshots (being a new install) all i can say, is many a time ive join the 2!S 1v1 server WITH PB on and never got kicked, in the CW's ive played with ZMB(and they can vouch for this) i may have had a few lucky shots, but ive never been 1st at the top of the list.

Now i know you may jus think its coinsidence and all the rest of it, but im not one for making the same mistake twice, and i know prolly not tellin skinnis and reno my real id was maybe a bit of a mistake, but hell im only human.

so do with me what you will.

~xLink

~xLink

[ CyberShade || DarkMindZ || iHack ]

Cybershade Inc. - Web Desiging and Developing site.
If any1 needs a clan website just pm me

MSN: Wanted @ Lampshadeproductions.com

THE pferdhund
AesTheTikA's picture

i´m standing behind him. he never got kicked at any cw and he was never cheating as xlink/wanted. he just wanted to start a new carreer: he was nice to everybody,he made our website... .are u guys thinking a clan player wants to base his skills on cheats?. and btw, who´s getting killed or looses money for that shit-> nobody. we just recognized who he was and what he is now. be proud of him.and stop that " he was cheating a few years ago" thats not NOW.

p.s. i had pb problems these days,too.

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

100% wallhack. The fucker speced every time i speced. In the end i just waited a minute, and hit /away like inactivity got me. I have a couple of more samples of his game but this should be more than enough.

Definitely share the ip. The dude knows the game too well. Not just simple weapon moves but bounces on walls that take time and experience to built. Maybe autoshoot too but not really sure Confused (edit: nah, no autoshoot imo Confused) His acc was pretty high for sure tho. He still plays here if you care: http://www.excessiveplus.net/query/82.96.112.15:30026

rs freeze. aiko ip please ;]

ps don't know anyone from pl with sorlag Confused

--edit--

Added half rs team on msn. Noone online :F

--edit--

Someone would actually say "Wtf are you talking about dude?". And you would be right Big grin It was the da server. Fuck, someone would be on msn if i wasn't blind ;[

base, ip? :F

--edit--

guess what? Smug http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/pid=743 the dude is pretty active (yes i know many use "warmup" but still today ;]

2!S*Wicked(pl)
Wicked666's picture

I watched the demo, and what can I say, I made hundredes of moves like that, which also could be considered wh, some pure luck, some based on what i hear, some based on spamming rail in corridors:P:P. this demo proves nothing, maybe some looks suspicious, but i saw many like that specing good players who were undercover, or not.

If u want, I'll say that
Wtf are you talking about dude?Tongue